The purpose of these aids is to promote the labor inclusion of people at risk or in a situation of social exclusion through subsidies for job creation or maintenance of jobs, the hiring of managerial and/or technical personnel, and investment aid. for the creation of new jobs.
They are established 4 lines of different aids:
Help 1. Subsidy for the creation and/or maintenance of jobs.
Help 2. Subsidy for the hiring and/or maintenance of technical personnel.
Help 3. Subsidy for the management of insertion companies.
Help 4. Fixed investment subsidy linked to the creation of new jobs.
Help 1. Subsidy for the creation and/or maintenance of jobs.
An economic module of $12.120 For each position created and/or maintained full time for an eligible period of 12 months. When the contract is made for a shorter period of time or part-time, the amount of the aid will be reduced proportionally, without said working day being less than 50 percent of the full-time working day of a comparable worker.
Aid 2. Subsidy for the hiring and/or maintenance of technical personnel.
A grant may be awarded up to 33.250 euros full-time contract, for an eligible period of 12 months, intended to finance the salary costs, including extraordinary payments and the business contribution to Social Security for all concepts, of the technical staff.
This subsidy will be reduced proportionally if the eligible period is less than a year and when the jobs are part-time, without it being possible, for the purposes of this subsidy, to be less than 50 percent of the full-time working day of a comparable working person. In no case may partiality greater than the average part-time of workers in insertion positions object of attention be subsidized.
Aid 3. Subsidy for the management of insertion companies
An incentive is established $10.000 awarded by the full-time hiring and for an eligible period of 12 months of the person who exercises management in the insertion companies that have a minimum of 5 jobs for people in the process of insertion. When the contract is made for a shorter period of time or with a part-time shift, the amount of the indicated incentive will be reduced proportionally, without said shift being less than 50 percent of the full-time shift of a comparable worker.
Help 4. Fixed investment subsidy linked to the creation of new jobs
An economic module of 15.000 euros per insertion position created, with the maximum limit of 90 by 100 of the total cost of the eligible investment, and the realization of 100% of the investment must be justified.
The definition of newly created insertion positions is found in the ninth section of the call order.
Our insertion companies with work center in the Community of Madrid that comply with the provisions of Law 44/2007, of December 13, for the regulation of the insertion company regime, and that are registered and qualified by the Administrative Registry of Companies for Promotion and Labor Insertion subsidized by the Community of Madrid. Insertion companies in the qualification process that have requested the same prior to the publication of the call may also request the aid, although the subsidy may not be granted until they obtain the qualification in the aforementioned Registry. Insertion companies may opt for any of the aid contained in section 1 of this article. Insertion companies may opt for any of the help lines.
Our entities that promote insertion companies, in accordance with the definition contained in article 6 of Law 44/2007, of December 13, for the regulation of the insertion company regime, with territorial scope of action in the Community of Madrid, which carry out labor integration programs for groups in a situation of social exclusion in the territorial scope of the Community of Madrid. Entities that promote insertion companies may opt for Grants 2 and 3 defined in section 1 of this article. Entities that promote insertion companies will be able to opt for help lines 2 and 3.
People in a situation of social exclusion due to their belonging to any of the following groups:
1. Persons receiving minimum insertion income, or any other benefit of the same or similar nature, according to the denomination adopted in each Autonomous Community, as well as the members of the cohabitation unit who benefit from them.
2. People who cannot access the benefits referred to in the previous paragraph, for any of the following reasons:
a. Lack of the required period of residence or registration, or for the constitution of the Receiving Unit.
b. Having exhausted the maximum period of collection legally established.
3. Young people over eighteen and under thirty, coming from Institutions for the Protection of Minors.
4. People with drug addiction problems or other addictive disorders who are in the process of rehabilitation or social reintegration.
5. Inmates of penitentiary centers whose penitentiary situation allows them to access a job and whose employment relationship is not included in the scope of application of the special employment relationship regulated in article 1 of Royal Decree 782/2001, of July 6, as well such as parolees and former inmates.
6. Internal minors included in the scope of application of Organic Law 5/2000, of January 12, regulating the criminal responsibility of minors, whose situation allows them to access employment and whose employment relationship is not included in the scope of application of the special employment relationship referred to in article 53.4 of the Regulation of the aforementioned Law, approved by Royal Decree 1774/2004, of July 30, as well as those who are in a situation of probation and former inmates .
7. People from alternative accommodation centers authorized by the Autonomous Communities and the cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
8. People from prevention and social integration services authorized by the Autonomous Communities and the cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
The application submission period will remain open for 15 working days from the day following the publication of the Call Order in the BOCM.
Start date: 13/04/2023 End date: 05/05/2023
The order of resolution of the call will be published in accordance with the provisions of article 45 of Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations, in the electronic headquarters of the institutional page, www.comunidad.madrid.
press HERE to process and access all the information.
Note: The content of this information is for guidance and non-binding, so it is recommended to consult the applicable regulations.