Topics of interest Taxpayer service
On these pages you will find information on the steps and procedures that you can carry out with the Tax Administration of the Community of Madrid, everything you need to know about the taxes assigned to this Autonomous Community and the tax benefits that you can benefit from. If you want additional information you can access the Taxpayer Portal.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF TAXES
- From July 1, 2020, the deadline for filing returns and self-assessments of taxable events made as of that date, will be that established in the regulations of each tax, the extension of deadlines established by the Order of the Minister of Finance and Public Administration of March 26, 2020.
Since June 8, 2020, attention to the public has been resumed at the taxpayer information and assistance offices located at Paseo del General Martínez Campos, 30.
- For procedures at Pº General Martínez Campos, 30, it will be attended by appointment, the appointment can be requested through the following means:
1. By phone: 91 580 94 04 from 8:00 a.m. to 15:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
2. By electronic means: https://gestiona7.madrid.org/CTAC_CITA/tributos
For procedures in settlement offices, the appointment can be requested electronically at: https://www.registradores.org/informacion-al-ciudadano/cita-previa/cita-previa-oficinas-liquidadoras
For the preparation and telematic presentation of self-assessments related to corporate operations, an appointment can be requested in the Mercantile Registry by telematic means at:
- We remind you that you can continue to carry out the procedures electronically through the Virtual Office, as well as the presentation of documents and applications through the Telematic Registry of the Community of Madrid.
- For the purposes of calculating deadlines, they are interrupted from March 13 and until the moment in which all the measures adopted lose their validity. For this purpose, the Community of Madrid has declared non-working days from March 13 to 26, 2020 (both included) and extended by one month the deadlines for filing returns and self-assessments for the taxes it manages whose filing deadline had not been expired on March 12, 2020. This term has been extended again for two additional months.
- For any questions, you can contact us by calling 915809404 (from 8:00 a.m. to 15:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- For issues related to the Superior Treasury Board, you can address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions related to real estate valuations, you can contact email@example.com .
- For issues related to Executive Fundraising, you can go to the website https://www.comunidad.madrid/servicios/atencion-contribuyente/recaudacion-ejecutiva
In relation to the Tax Inspection, it will be necessary to request an appointment for the procedures related to notifications, sanctioning procedure derived from an Inspection Act and any other subsequent to the signing of an Inspection Act, in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information can be found at the link below.
MANDATORY SELF-ASSESSMENT FOR INHERITANCE AND DONATION TAX
With the entry into force on December 31, 2020 of Law 10/2020, of December 29, which modifies Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax, in transposition of the Directive (EU) 2018/822 of the Council of May 25, 2018, modifies Law 29/1987, of December 18, on Inheritance and Donations Tax and establishes the Mandatory self-assessment tax regimeTherefore, from that date, the presentation of declarations that are not accompanied by the self-assessments of the interested parties will not be accepted.
In order to avoid the influx of users in the liquidation office of Paseo del General Martínez Campos, it is essential to make an appointment. Face-to-face care will be limited to essential services. The rest of the services that can be carried out electronically or by telephone will be carried out by that means.
We remind you that the telephone service telephone number is 91 580 94 04.
To request an appointment at the liquidation office of Paseo del General Martínez Campos, this is the link:https://gestiona7.madrid.org/CTAC_CITA/tributos
To request an appointment at the rest of the Settlement Offices, the link is as follows:
Payment of fees, public prices and other income
Download Help Programs
The Order of April 5, 2019 (BOCM 94) establishes that as of April 22, they are obliged to submit and pay electronically the self-assessments corresponding to the models: 600, 601, 620, 630, 650 and 651. following subjects:
1. Legal persons when they act as a passive subject.
2. People or entities that belong to institutions, associations or professional associations with which the Community of Madrid has signed Social Collaboration Agreements based on article 92.2 of Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax Law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the presentation and telematic payment of Form 630 "Excess Bills of Exchange" will be mandatory for all taxpayers.
We inform you
It is possible to make the telematic presentation of self-assessments with a deferral request through the Virtual Office.
The treatment of self-assessments is carried out individually, so if several self-assessments must be prepared in the same tax return, you can select what you want to do with each of them: pay them, defer them or split them up.
The Virtual Office will link to the deferment request model so that this request can be submitted electronically, and the reference number of said request and its submission date must be entered later.
The collaborating entities in the provision of treasury and collection services of the Community of Madrid are:
Valuation of real estate
In this link you will obtain information about the valuation of urban and rural real estate prior to the presentation of the self-assessment of the inheritance and donation tax and the transmission tax.