► Information for families (Admission Process course 2023/2024)
- Prior to the start of the process of submitting student admission applications for the 2023/2024 school year, all centers supported by public funds must make the following information public through their website so that families have access to the same:
a) The educational project of the center that includes, where appropriate, its own character.
b) Rules of organization, operation and coexistence.
c) The educational programs, including complementary and extracurricular activities, indicating those that are habitual, the personal and material resources that the center has to facilitate the educational attention of its students, as well as the complementary services of the center, that appear in the annual general programming of the current course, as well as the information related to the activities that appear in the memory of the previous course.
d) The basic information on the admission process including the offer of vacancies, the criteria approved by the center for the award of the complementary point and the location of the Schooling Support Service that corresponds to the center.
e) Other information of interest about the center.
- Prior to the start of the period for submitting applications for admission, families will be able to obtain information about the admission process and the affiliated centers through the Virtual Secretariat and the Web page of educational centers.
- In the case of public schools, each center will inform the families of the students who are in the 6th year of Primary Education about the attached Secondary Schools, as appropriate in each case, so that the families can decide whether to use of said priority for the admission process for the 2023/2024 academic year.
► Complementary requests:
Remember that from the menu option, 'Adobe Reader', Fill in and sign You can fill in and print the following documents, previously downloaded to your computer device (computer, tablet, mobile...).
- Place reservation request of students in the 6th year of Primary Education from Public Schools with a Teaching Program in French/German with a single affiliation to IES with linguistic sections in French/German.
- Request for seat reservation of students from Public Centers who are in the 4th year of ESO and have only affiliation to an IES that teaches Baccalaureate.
► Complementary documentation for use by educational centers: