Student enrollment and admission process
Procedure to follow in the admission process
- The student must be evaluated by the Educational and Psychopedagogical Guidance Team corresponding to your area of residence.
- The schooling proposal of the Educational and Psychopedagogical Orientation Team will include the agreement of the family and the proposed educational center that best suits their needs, and will be sent by the family to the Schooling Support Service of each Territorial Area Directorate
- The schooling of students with a Special Education opinion may be carried out in:
- Special Education Centers, in each Territorial Area Directorate there are Special Education centers to which students are referred based on the preferences of the parents.
- Special Education Units in public schools of Infant and Primary Education
The processing of applications for schooling will be carried out following the general student admission process
Here you will find what you need to carry out admission procedures