Courses for entrepreneurs: Digital Communication and Internet Networking
THERE ARE NO CALLS AVAILABLE.
Use digital tools in the professional field of freelancers and entrepreneurs
- Communication on the Internet:
- Relationships and communication on the internet versus relationships and personal communications.
- Uses of communication and appropriate tools on the Internet.
- Internet work versus office work:
- Communication and exchange of information.
- Same objectives, different means.
Differences of processes in an office and on the Internet.
- Networking, advantages and disadvantages, uses and limitations.
- Personal networking tools:
- Advanced webmail management as a complement to professional mail.
- Use of instant messaging and microblogging.
- Google as access page.
- The browser as "operating system" for online applications.
- Collaborative work on the network:
- Collaborative blogs.
- Shared documents and websites.
- Advanced documentation tools.
- The regulatory framework of teleworking.
- Communication and networking tools for professional use.
- Professional social networks.
- Life streaming.
Duration: 16 hours
Participants: 15 per course.