Preventive measures and recommendations for the development of transport activity after the end of the state of alarm
Latest developments in the transport sector regarding the preventive measures and recommendations adopted after the end of the state of alarm.
- Preventive measures and recommendations for the development of road freight transport and logistics activity (Updated 09/02/2022 - PDF).
- Preventive measures and recommendations for the development of passenger transport activity in vehicles with up to 9 seats, including the driver.
- Preventive safety and hygiene measures to be adopted by CAP centers after the end of the state of alarm.
requests related to transport authorizations, digital tachograph cards and CAP card They continue to be processed through the Electronic Office of the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda at the following links:
- Aaccess to the Electronic Headquarters for Management of internal transport authorizations.
- Access to the Electronic Office for requests related to the digital tachograph card.
- Access to the Electronic Office for requests related to the CAP card.
This management center will facilitate information via telematics through the mailbox email@example.com, where you can contact to make inquiries.
Through it, No data will be provided in relation to the processing of files as the identity of the interested party is not guaranteed, the confidentiality of the data provided or the integrity of the communications.
We remind you that the Transport Information Service cannot provide information on the status of ongoing files, whatever its status.
Validity of CAP accreditation cards
In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2020/968, of May 25, the validity of CAP cards whose validity expires between the period between February 1, 2020 and August 31, 2020 is extended for 7 months from the date they expire or expire.
Regulations with the measures adopted in the transport sector
The following regulations is not in force, so it remains linked only for the purpose of facilitating its consultation:
- Instructions on road transport (validity of CAP cards and others).
- Exception for driving and rest times in freight transport.
- Instructions for the number of drivers in the cabin and opening of vehicle workshops.
- Use of toilets in fuel supply establishments by professional drivers.
- On the rules that regulate the acquisition and distribution of masks by the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda.
- Instruction on the reduction of passenger transport services.
- First additional provision. Number of passengers in vehicles with up to 9 seats, including the driver.
- Measures regarding the transport of animals.
- Vehicles excepted in case of road closures or traffic restrictions.
- Exception from driving and rest times in freight transport from 29/03/2020 to 12/04/2020.
- Instructions for the distribution of masks.
- Instructions on the use of driver and company tachograph cards.