Rural Development Program (PDR)
Rural Development Program of the Community of Madrid 2014-2020 (PDR CM 2014-2020)
The Rural Development Program of the Community of Madrid (PDR) includes a series of measures to contribute to the objectives of the European Strategy 2020 for "intelligent, sustainable and inclusive growth".
The PDR 2014-2020 has the following priorities:
- Promote the transfer of knowledge and innovation.
- Improve the viability of farms, their competitiveness and their sustainability.
- Promote short circuits, quality schemes and local markets to improve the organization of the food chain.
- Restore and preserve ecosystems related to agriculture and forestry.
- Promote resource efficiency and a low-carbon economy.
- Promote economic development in rural areas.