The Legal Advisory Commission must be consulted by the Community of Madrid on the following matters:
- Preliminary projects for the reform of the Statute of Autonomy of the Community of Madrid.
- Draft legislative decrees.
- Projects of regulations or provisions of a general nature that are issued in execution of the laws, and their modifications.
- Agreements and cooperation agreements with other Autonomous Communities.
- Judicial or extrajudicial transactions on the rights of economic content of the Community of Madrid as well as the submission to arbitration of the questions that arise on them.
-Proceedings processed by the Community of Madrid, local entities and public universities on:
1. Property liability claims, when the amount claimed is equal to or greater than fifteen thousand euros or the amount is undetermined.
2. Ex officio review of administrative acts in the cases established by law.
3. Extraordinary review resources.
4. Approval of specifications of general administrative clauses, interpretation, nullity and resolution of administrative contracts and modifications thereof in the cases established by the legislation of public sector contracts.
5. Interpretation, nullity and termination of administrative concessions when opposition is formulated by the concessionaire.
6. Creation or suppression of municipalities, as well as the alteration of municipal terms.
7. Claims addressed to the Administration based on the contractual liability that it may have incurred, in cases where the compensation claimed is equal to or greater than 50.000 euros, in accordance with article 191.3 c) of the Law. 9/2017, of November 8, on Public Sector Contracts, which transposes into the Spanish legal system the Directives of the European Parliament and of the Council 2014/23/EU and 2014/24/EU, of February 26, 2014 .