Free prior appointment Civil Registry Pozuelo
Request your appointment here. We remind you that the appointment service is free.
Inform yourself in the following text before requesting your appointment
- Please, before filling in the details of the appointment, please inform yourself of the procedure you wish to carry out at the Civil Registry, with the information contained on this web page in the Civil Registry section, or, in case of doubt, on the telephone numbers 91 351 94 19, 91 351 94 17 or 91 276 03 97.
- Only people registered in the municipality of this Civil Registry may request the appointment, otherwise the appointment will not be attended.
- Before requesting the appointment, check that you have all the requested documentation. If not, you will have to request an appointment again.
- Opening hours to the public: from 9 a.m. to 13 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- PRIOR ONLINE APPOINTMENT, EXCLUSIVELY, FOR THE OPENING OF THE CIVIL MARRIAGE FILE: the marriage agenda will resume in September.
- PRIOR APPOINTMENT FOR THE REST OF RECORDS, MUST REQUEST IT AT THE PHONE NUMBERS INDICATED ABOVE; These files are related to correction of errors, change of name or surnames, international adoption, parental recognition, birth registration after the deadline, judicial authorization of minors under 14 years of age for nationality by residence, declaration with the value of simple presumption, nationality by option and others.
The appointment time is indicative since each case requires attention time.
- IT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IN THIS CIVIL REGISTRY the opening of nationality files by residence of persons over 14 years of age, and should preferably be requested before the electronic headquarters of the Ministry of Justice or, alternatively, in the administrative records established in article 16.4 of Law 39/2015, of 1 October, of common administrative procedure of the Public Administrations.
PREVIOUS APPOINTMENT VIA TELEPHONE FOR THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES:
- Birth registration
- Religious marriage registration
- Verbatim certificates of birth, marriage and death of those registered in this Registry.
- Certificate of life and status (exclusively for those registered in Pozuelo de Alarcón)
- marriage settlement
- Annotation in the Family Book (Those that are practiced from the health center)
- Check status of files
- Summons for oath of nationality
- General Information
Please do not go to the Civil Registry without an appointment to guarantee security and prevention measures.