Free appointment Civil Registry Fuenlabrada
Request your appointment here. We remind you that the appointment service is free.
Inform yourself in the following text before requesting your appointment
Please, before filling in the details of the appointment, please inform yourself of the procedure you wish to carry out at the Civil Registry, by calling the citizen information telephone number 012 or through the information contained on this web page in the Civil Registry section. .
- Only people registered in the municipality of the Civil Registry for which they request an appointment may request the appointment. Otherwise, the appointment will not be attended.
- No appointment is necessary for:
- - Registration of births and deaths.
- - Certificates of faith of life and state.
- - Acquisition of nationality by simple presumption
- In the case of certificates of proof of life and status, they will be attended from Tuesday to Thursday from 9.00:11.00 a.m. to 15:XNUMX a.m. The interested party must appear in person, and in the event that they cannot do so for medical reasons, any relative with the DNI can do so. of the interested party and a medical certificate not more than XNUMX days old, proving that the interested party is alive but cannot move. The interested party must be registered in Fuenlabrada, and in the event that his ID does not state that he resides in Fuenlabrada, he must provide a certificate of registration from the Fuenlabrada City Council.
- Before requesting the appointment, check that you have all the requested documentation. If not, you will have to request an appointment again.
Make sure to correctly request the appointment corresponding to the type of procedure you wish to carry out, according to the instructions below, in case of requesting an appointment for a procedure that is not the one that is intended to be carried out, you will not be able to be attended, nor will you be given another appointment in the Registry itself, but you must request a new appointment electronically.
- To request information and make inquiries, you must send an email to the address email@example.com
Sign in here to request an appointment in the following procedures:
- Opening of Nationality files
- Opening of Marriage files
- Other files: appointment valid exclusively for name change, surname inversion, error rectification, adoptions, approval of marriages abroad and parental recognition.
- Other procedures: marriage registration and/or marriage settlements, request for duplicate family book, request for nationality oath in another municipality, inquiries about files, requirements, and other procedures that are not included in any of the previous appointment sections. previous
- Rectification of the registry mention of sex: presentation of applications in accordance with the new law 4/2023 for the real and effective equality of trans people and for the guarantee of the rights of LGTBI people
Attention: The appointment time is indicative since each person requires a time of attention
If you wish to take the oath, you must go in person to this Civil Registry, from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., with the printed resolution granting nationality, letting you know that you will not be given an appointment at that act, but will be summoned by telephone in accordance with the order in which the resolution is presented.