Free appointment Civil Registry Arganda del Rey
Request your appointment here. We remind you that the appointment service is free.
Inform yourself in the following text before requesting your appointment
► Only people registered in the municipality of the Civil Registry for which they request an appointment may request an appointment, and must provide a certificate of registration. Otherwise, the appointment will not be attended.
► Before requesting the appointment, check that you have all the requested documentation. If not, you will need to make an appointment again.
► The files are initiated in the Justice of the Peace of the town where each person lives.
Sign in to request an appointment in the following procedures:
- Opening of Nationality files
- Opening of Marriage files
- Opening of other files: Files with the value of simple presumption, Adoptions, Error rectification files, Name/Surname change files, Others
- Application for certificates, proof of life
- Information request
For Birth Registrations, no appointment is necessary.Go to the Civil Registry during office hours. Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 11:00, both parents must attend.
The appointments for the opening of the marriage file must be requested at the Civil Registry or Justice of the Peace of the place of registration of the interested parties. In the Civil Registry of Arganda del Rey, marriage files will only be opened when one of the interested parties is registered in Arganda del Rey.
For the parental recognition, an appointment is not necessary, having to go to the Civil Registry and Justice of the Peace of the place of registration of the interested parties. In the Civil Registry of Arganda del Rey, parental acknowledgments will only be carried out when the parents are registered in Arganda del Rey.
People who have obtained Spanish nationality, are pending the nationality oath and are registered in the municipality of Arganda del Rey, may go to the registry without an appointment from Monday to Friday from 12.30:13.00 p.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m., to provide the following documentation:
- Copy of the concession resolution.
- Copy of the NIE.
- Original and copy of the birth certificate provided in the application for nationality.
- Original criminal record provided in the application.
- If they have changed their address and it does not coincide with the one that appears in the nationality application, registration form.
- If you have only one surname due to your nationality of origin, you must provide a mother's birth certificate or marriage certificate, stating the mother's surname.
Attention: The appointment time is indicative since each person requires a time of attention