They integrate people in a situation of social exclusion as a transition to ordinary employment.
These companies aim to achieve the integration and socio-labour training of people in a situation of social exclusion.
Aid program for Insertion Companies and Non-profit Entities
Aid program for insertion companies (2023)
Aid program for carrying out insertion itineraries in collaboration with non-profit entities (2023)
Access to consult previous calls
- Subsidy for itinerary management
- Subsidy for the creation and/or maintenance of jobs
- Aid for the hiring and/or maintenance of technical production personnel
- Aid for orientation and preparation services for labor insertion in the ordinary market
- Aid for fixed investment linked to the creation of new jobs
- Subsidy to the management of Insertion Companies
- Incentives to the Transition Units for Labor Integration (UTIL) and Insertion Companies for hiring in the ordinary market
- Incentives for companies or entities for hiring participants in itineraries