header photo

Legalization of non-university academic documents

Spanish academic documents that must take effect abroad must undergo an internationally agreed legalization process.

How should the documents that I am going to legalize be?

  • They must be original 
  • With holographic signature 
  • In Spanish or bilingual
  • If the document is prior to 1999, the signature will be recognized by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training.
  • IMPORTANT: It must contain the following signatures (according to the center of origin):

If I need the signature of the Inspection, where are they?

Personal Style Consultation

If you want to know more, contact us

If you want to know more, contact us

Where are we?

Ministry of Education, Science and Universities