Frequently asked questions from employers and service providers

Issues raised by businessmen and service providers regarding their obligations to consumers and users.

Where and how and can I request the claim forms?


At the  Municipal Consumer Service Office (OMIC) where your business is located. If in your municipality there is no OMIC, you can also go to the Consumer Services in municipalities, or download and print the official model through the internet in Consumer Portal of the Community of Madrid. You can also request through the electronic administration of the Community of Madrid if you prefer to have them already printed.

Where and how can I submit my claims?