Request. Press the ACCESS button to access the aid process where you can find the online form.
Documentation. The documents that you must provide and the data that the Community of Madrid can consult are indicated.
• Documents provided with the application:
- Notarial deed of the power of attorney of the representative of the company or certificate from the commercial register stating the power of attorney of the person who appears as signatory in the aid application. In the case of joint power of attorney, a document will be submitted proving that the attorneys consent to the filing of the application.
- Three offers from different suppliers: provided that the amount of the good or service provision is equal to or greater than 15.000 euros, taxes excluded.
- Explanatory report in the event of not being able to provide the three offers described above, the supporting documentation of such circumstance must be attached, (such as the requests made to the different suppliers and the responses to them), in which the impossibility is revealed. to serve the good, or provide the required service.
- Explanatory report when the selected offer of the three provided does not fall into the most advantageous economic proposal according to criteria of efficiency and economy.
- Explanatory report of the Project to be financed: a detailed description of the project that is the object of the aid must be provided. In its writing, the following questions must be detailed at least:
• Current status of the company in terms of work methodology and status of digitization of its processes, together with a description of the project, location, planned implementation dates, alternative offers or budgets considered together with the justification for the proposed choice for the subsidy. and a brief description of the expected positive effects (employment, training, ecological or digital transition, etc.)
• Details of the expected costs of the investment and other related costs, along with a cost/benefit analysis. The total eligible costs will include a quantified and detailed breakdown of each of the investments, both eligible and non-eligible expenses.
• Brief explanation of the need for the aid and its effect on the decision to invest or on the location decision. An explanation of the investment must be included, and the alternative location considered, in case the requested aid was not granted.
• Changes that you intend to face in your company with the new technology developed in the project.
• Description of the effects that the digitization project will have on the company's current production process.
• The project to be implemented must unequivocally correspond to the eligible actions reflected in the aid application.
• Once the project has been described, and following the aforementioned criteria, the report must be completed with an exhaustive and detailed list of the investments that are intended to be undertaken in order to implement said project, justifying the need for the equipment to be financed based on the objectives. of the project and the productive process of the company.
It is essential that all the investments contained in the projects seek the digitization of work and the connectivity of production processes. That the investments are equipped with sensors or have connection capacity will not be considered a sufficient condition to be considered eligible, such connectivity and digitization must be detailed in the report and be verifiable in the implementation of the project.
• Considerations that have been taken into account or, where appropriate, advice that has been required, when choosing the investments selected in the aid application. External reports prepared on the project by entities independent of the applicant may be attached to the report, where their nature and adequacy to the purpose of the subsidy are revealed.
• Likewise, compliance with the incentive effect of the project must be justified. The incentive effect of the aid is understood to be that included in article 6 of Regulation (EU) 651/2014 of the Commission, of June 17, 2014, not being considered eligible investments and projects started prior to the application for aid. This consideration should be kept in mind when proposing projects on an annual basis that involve, or may involve, the continuation of the same project that has already started.
- For the purposes of determining the SME status of the company:
- Supporting documentation of the complete declaration of the Corporation Tax of the last financial year closed on the date of submission of the application. These data will be used to determine the financial amounts of the company, in order to guarantee the status of small or medium-sized company, according to what is indicated in the aid application.
In the case of newly created companies: the forecast balance sheet and income statement for the first year of operation will be provided, as well as supporting documentation of the number of workers in the company.
- Supporting documentation for the purpose of verifying the number of employees of the applicant, which may be: the report of registered workers (ITA), Work history of the company, or equivalent accrediting document issued by the Social Security, of the last financial year closed to date of submission of the application.
- In the case of SMEs associated or linked in the capital or in the voting rights by another or others, the following documentation of the company / s that participate in the applicant must be attached:
• Up-to-date certificates from the commercial registry that must state: date of incorporation, corporate purpose, CNAE, capital and registered office, Board of Directors or Board of Directors, and attorneys-in-fact and partners who have more than 10% shares.
• Documentation accrediting the last paid Corporation Tax.
• Certification issued by the Social Security Administration, accrediting the number of employees dependent on the company for the last closed financial year.
Associated or related companies are understood, for the purposes of calculating cash and financial amounts to determine the size of the beneficiary company, any company (participating company) that owns, alone or jointly with one or more related companies, 25% or more of the capital or voting rights of another company (investee company). For these purposes, not only the relationship or existing association as a shareholder in the capital must be considered, but also the participation by corporate body.
• The Community of Madrid will consult, by electronic means, the data of the following documents, unless the applicant opposes the consultation and justifies said opposition:
• DNI of the applicant who holds the power of representation of the entity.
• Fiscal Identification Card of the entity.
• Certificates accrediting that they are up to date in the fulfillment of their obligations towards Social Security.
The opposition to said consultation must be sufficiently motivated and will require its contribution to the file updated to the date of presentation of the application, otherwise, the administration will request the correction of the referred documentation, affecting said requirement to the order of initiation of said file.
- The Community of Madrid will consult, by electronic means, the data of the following documents, unless the applicant does not authorize the consultation:
• Registration of the Economic Activities Tax (IAE)
• Certificate of being up to date with the State Tax Administration Agency (AEAT)
The non-authorization of said consultations will require their contribution to the file, updated to the date of presentation of the application, otherwise, the administration will request the correction of the referred documentation, affecting said requirement to the order of initiation of said file.
• The Community of Madrid will consult, ex officio:
• Certificate of being up to date with the payment with the Community of Madrid.
Remember that you are responsible for the veracity of the documents you present.