Donor Service Office
In order to fulfill its purposes, the Blood Donor Service Office carries out the following activities, among others:
- Provide information to citizens about the activities carried out by the Transfusion Center of the Community of Madrid.
- Respond to queries received from donors.
- Make known and contribute to the fulfillment of the rights of blood donors. Receive complaints, suggestions and thanks in relation to the act of donating blood, bone marrow or cord.
- Process and monitor the process of resolving the issues that arise, recommending to the appropriate authorities the most pertinent actions in your case. Inform the donor about the steps taken.
- Collaborate in the Community of Madrid Donor Satisfaction Survey provided for in the annual Quality Plans of the Transfusion Center.
- Adopt the necessary measures to guarantee that people with access to personal data can inform the procedure to be followed by the affected party to exercise their rights of deletion, opposition, access and rectification.
- Coordinate and supervise the technical security measures of the internal documentation of the Transfusion Center in terms of data protection.
Telephone: 91 3017249 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR - REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
LOPDGDD - Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.