Content syndication of the portal of the Community of Madrid
RSS is a format that allows you to subscribe in a simple and free way to the contents of a website. Madrid.org offers in RSS format some of the most interesting content that can be found on the portal, such as news, services and procedures.
Syndication of the latest content from the community of Madrid
You have several methods to read and subscribe to our RSS content:
- Through RSS clients: programs installed by you on your computer that allow you to read the contents of the channel to which you have subscribed.
- Using a aggregator, which consist of web pages that allow you to group RSS feeds from different web pages.
Latest content published on the portal of the Community of Madrid
Syndication of specific content
- latest content
- Latest News
- Latest activities
- Latest videos
- News from the “personnel + education” portal of the General Directorate of Human Resources for Education
The thematic navigation also has the corresponding RSS channels. For example, the channels of the contents of the health theme They are located below the banner on the right side. There are two icons:
- an RSS icon for latest contents of the topic of health and all its subtopics >
- an RSS icon for latest activities on the topic of health and all its subtopics >