The ownership of this sports center is heritage of the Community of Madrid. However, since 1988, a collaboration agreement has been maintained with the Madrid Swimming Federation for the development of the swimming campaign at your facilities. In it they can participate, from babies to over 60 years old divided by ages and levels, to meet the objective of bring all the people of Madrid closer to the aquatic environment.
The modalities in which this activity is divided are the following:
1.- Children's swimming. Up to 14 years.
• Early Years Stage (15 months to 3 years). It is divided into 3 levels:
- Matronatation (15 to 36 months). Activity in which the child shares, with one of his parents, the first experiences in the pool.
- Babies (18 to 36 months). The child, under the guidance of a monitor, becomes familiar with the water through play.
- Benjamin (3 years): Group work begins as a preliminary step to the teaching activity, through directed playful activities.
• Pre-infant stage (4 to 6 years). Divided in turn into 2 levels:
- aquatic adaptation. The preparatory work of the children in a group is continued through play.
- aquatic domain. It is the pre-teaching phase. The children already have mastery of the medium and a sufficient level.
• Infant Stage. From 7 to 14 years.
- Teaching. Through games with the monitors, the children learn to function safely in the water as a preliminary step to perfecting their styles.
- Sports initiation. Once the initial stages of familiarization with the medium have been overcome, work begins on the technique and learning of styles.
• School of initiation to the competition. From 7 to 13 years old. Those children with aptitude and interest in competition go on to work in specific groups in each discipline (swimming, water polo, synchronized swimming and jumping).
2.- Improvement. Up to 14 years. Sports and healthy practice of this activity continuing the work of perfecting styles and physical progression.
3.- Youth swimming. From 15 to 17 years.
4.- Adult Swimming. From 18 to 64 years old.
5.- Learning. To learn to swim in a relaxed way, at your own pace and to be able to safely enjoy the aquatic environment.
6.- Maintenance. A group of qualified technicians help improve the style, learn others and relax through swimming.
7.- sports maintenance. To enjoy the practice of swimming and physical progression.
8.- maternity. Improves the physical conditions of pregnant women.
9.- Mother. Improves the physical conditions of those who have just given birth.
10.- Aquarunning. Another way to enjoy the aquatic environment is based on running in the water and is a complete exercise program to keep fit.
11.- Aqua-fitness. Mix the advantages of fitness with the singularities of exercising in the water.
12.- aquatic relaxation. Activity aimed at relaxation taking advantage of the possibilities of the aquatic environment.
13.- over 65 years.
- Learning. For those who want to learn to swim, regardless of age but desire.
- Maintenance swimming. Enjoy sports practice through swimming and under qualified technical direction.
- Aquatic Gymnastics. Aquatic exercise program aimed at staying physically and socially active with the aim of having a better quality of life.