Courses for entrepreneurs: Microfinance
THERE ARE NO CALLS AVAILABLE.
Know what microfinance is and how it works in our country.
- 1.- What is Microfinance and who is it for: training, advice and access to financing.
- 2.- Non-financial microfinance services: institutions that provide them and how to access them.
- 3.- Fundamental concepts: Financial education for entrepreneurs: Personal finances and company finances. Savings, over-indebtedness.
- 4.- Financial products and services for entrepreneurs: Loan, credit account, guarantee, leasing and renting.
- 5.- Microfinance in Europe, in Spain and in the Community of Madrid: what is it, who is it for and what is its objective.
- 6.- Access to microcredits: where and how.
- 7.- Alternative sources of financing in the Community of Madrid
Duration: 16 hours
Participants: 15 per course.