Courses for entrepreneurs: The Social Economy. Other ways to start
THERE ARE NO CALLS AVAILABLE.
Know the current regulatory framework on Social Economy and its benefits.
- General legislation that affects companies in the Social economy.
- Advantages of being a social entrepreneur.
- Different modalities of social entrepreneurship:
- Labor Companies
- Special Employment Centers
- Insertion Companies
- Other forms: Fishermen's Guilds, Associations, Foundations
Duration: 16 hours
Participants: 15 per course.