De Monday, July 06, 2020 - 10:00 a Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 11:00
Session 1: Monday, July 6, 2020. From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
‣ Regulations: Sports Law and Law on Public Shows and Recreational Activities
‣ Catalog of activities.
‣ The Self-protection Plan. Concept, characteristics.
‣ The Emergency Plan.
‣ When is it mandatory to have a Self-Protection Plan?
‣ The Security Plan.
Session 2: Tuesday, July 7, 2020. From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
‣ The activity and the physical environment in which it takes place.
‣ Inventory, analysis and risk assessment.
‣ Inventory and description of self-protection means.
‣ Facility maintenance program.
‣ Emergency Action Plan.
‣ Integration of the PAU.
‣ Implementation of the PAU.
Session 3: Wednesday, July 8, 2020. From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
‣ PAU maintenance and updating.
‣ Obligations of the owner of the facility in terms of Risk Prevention
‣ Risk assessment and preventive instructions. collective protections
‣ Labor relations in a sports facility: regular staff and temporary staff on the premises. The Coordination of Business Activities: Approval of access and responsibilities of the owner.
Session 4: Thursday, July 9, 2020. From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
‣ Management protocol on the occasion of COVID19
‣ Questions and closure of the course
Training action aimed at publicizing the elements and procedures for preparing a self-protection and emergency plan in sports facilities, as well as safety and prevention protocols, including those related to COVID19.
Technical team Wizink Center
Impulsa Events and Installations, SA
July 6-9, 2020
Enrollment in the activity
De 23 2020 June a July 03, 2020
The link to the training action will be provided at the time of registration confirmation.