Business creation courses: Design your Business Plan
THERE ARE NO CALLS AVAILABLE
How to implement and make consistent a business idea and how to develop a business plan.
From the beginning of the course, the participants will carry out their Business Plan according to their own business idea.
- Choice and definition of the product or service. Legal forms, including Cooperatives and Labor Companies or any type of group enterprise Taxation. Location. Production. Providers. Means. Success and failure factors, etc.
- The market. Analysis of the market, the demand, its operators, the competition, purchasing processes, pricing policies, customer identification, seasonality of entry barriers. SWOT. Marketing plan. Commercial plan.
- Economic-financial plan. The necessary investments. The financing of the project. Working capital. Treasury.
- Application for Grants and Subsidies in local, national and EU institutions.
- The procedures for setting up the company electronically. Entrepreneur service points (PAE) and entrepreneurship support services.
Participants: 15 per course.
Duration: 40 hours + bag 45 hours of tutoring
Telematic Modality (Virtual Classroom)
Duration: at least 8 sessions of 3 hours + 45 hours of tutorials (3 hours per student).
In both modalities, the tutorial hours per student are intended to serve as a complement to the theoretical-practical sessions, helping to specify, design or correct the Business Plan that each participant prepares during the course.